IARGV is planning to have a Cricket Championship. Following is the information you need to know to start the process.
1. The Cricket tournament will be conducted in two week-ends in October. October 3rd and 4th and October 10th and 11th.
2. We will accept only eight (8) teams, by the application mailing/receiving date(first come first admitted). Each team needs to have a Name and 15 players. Please provide 15 players names and $100 deposit to the address provided at the end of this letter. Please write the check to IARGV.
3. Each match will be 20 overs each team, with hard Tennis ball (Vicci).
4. It will be conducted at UT-RGV, Edinburg campus.
5. Two winning teams will be recognized with trophies, The Champions and Runner-up.
6. Complete rules and regulations will be provided once the teams are selected.
Please send the team information to the following address:
India Association of Rio Grande Valley
10513 North 24th Street
McAllen , Texas 78504.
If you need further information please call at 956-792-5992 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com